Minggu, 09 Januari 2011

Zero Point

Nowdays, I feel like, I'll lose something or someone
It's very awkward feeling.

Something stupid is fulfill my mind

"When will i be die?"
"Tomorrow? Now? or one second after I said that?"

Something more stupid is fulfill my mind"

"When will my mother be passed away?"
"Tomorrow? Now? or one second after I said that?"

Something more and more stupid is fulfill my mind

"Is there a change for me and my mother to have a last face-to-face moment?"

"No? Yes?

-------------------------

Here it is.
I'm scare to be alone. Without my mother. This year is the fifth year which I just live with my mother at home. My father works in Gresik, my sister gets married and my 2nd sister is in college in Bandung. So, there's a strong bond between me and my mother. Strongest ever.

Nowdays, I always imagine, How can I live after my mother passed away. Can I be more independent?. . . . . .

Now, I prefer to spend my day with my mother behind school thingy. I hope, that is not the last time i meet my mother.

3 komentar:

  1. before I read this post, I was actually kinda upset-or maybe even angry- because of something my mom did. But then after I read this, I fell like I need to apologize to her for being upset. Thank you jeet.

    BalasHapus

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Mahasiswa, 21 Tahun. Belajar mengenai komunikasi dan media di sebuah perguruan tinggi.

Pengikut